Do you want to work in a Sales department? Then the position of Administrative Sales Assistant might be right for you!
Our Sales department consists of a Manager, 2 Account Managers, and an Administrative Sales Assistant. Due to the expansion of our activities, we are looking for an administrative support staff for 20 hours per week.
What will you be doing?
You will provide administrative support to the Sales department. You will prepare and process quotations, register them, and create new relationships in our database. You will handle invoicing and monitor the progress of outstanding orders, informing your supervisor of any discrepancies. Additionally, you will be the point of contact for customers and internal departments, and you will keep the administrative systems up to date.
What do we expect from the Administrative Sales Assistant?
- You have completed a vocational education (MBO 4) in Administration.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- You have a commercial mindset.
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language, both written and spoken.
- Experience with Twinfield is a plus.
- Experience with Pages and Numbers (Apple) is a plus.
- You have a sense of responsibility and can work independently.
- You possess good communication skills.
- You do do not have a 9-to-5 mentality.
- You reside in the Rotterdam region.
What do we offer?
- A job in a unique work environment with plenty of challenges.
- A job where no day is the same.
- A company with an informal atmosphere.
- Quarterly drinks with all colleagues.
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- A salary between EUR 2,523.00 and EUR 2,732.00 gross per month based on 38 hours per week.
- A PME pension scheme.
- 27 days of annual leave.
- Travel allowance.
- Opportunities for personal development.
- An easily accessible office location, both by car and public transportation.
About Gaming Support
Gaming Support is a household name in the national and international casino industry. Our organization provides technical support to slot machines and peripherals within the well-known casinos - in the Netherlands and also the casino industry within and outside Europe.
In addition, Gaming Support itself develops products for the casino industry and supplies multimedia systems, accounting systems, gaming tables, casino chairs and casino Signs at home and abroad. Our head office is located in Rotterdam, but Gaming Support also has a branch office in Las Vegas.
Interested? Then apply today!
More information about our company can be found on our website www.gamingsupport.com.
For more information about the application procedure, please contact Helma Kerklaan, Human Resources Manager, telephone number: 010-5241153 or send an email to: email@example.com.