Do you want to work in a unique industry, do you enjoy working in the technical service department and helping your colleagues to solve malfunctions/problems?
Then the position of Service Engineer might be something for you.
Our Service department consists of 1 manager and 2 Service Engineers and is responsible for supporting colleagues in the Holland Casino locations. This support is aimed at the operation of all common gaming equipment and products/systems of Gaming Support.
The Engineer provides technical advice and consults with the supplier(s). These “service calls” take up about 70% of the function. The remaining time is spent on activities such as product registration, distributing and supervising updates, dongle and license files, updating technical information and giving instructions and training. Work may also occur in the Holland Casino locations.
What are you going to do?
- You provide technical advice to your colleagues in the Holland Casino locations and you consult with the supplier(s).
- You process all data on forms and you report by means of timesheets.
- You make proposals for improvement or for the purpose of renewing procedures.
- You contribute to the policy regarding procedures and working methods.
- You provide technical advice and support for questions from the Field Engineers in the HC locations, possibly in consultation with the supplier of the relevant equipment.
What do we ask of the Service Engineer?
- MTS Electronics or an equivalent education.
- Experience in a similar position or as a Field Engineer is an advantage.
- Broad knowledge of electronics and electrical engineering.
- Knowledge of PC hardware.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networks.
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
- You are service-oriented.
- You are proactive.
- You are communicative and socially skilled.
- You are inventive and creative.
What do we offer?
- A job in a unique working environment with sufficient challenges.
- A job where no day is the same.
- A company with an informal atmosphere.
- A quarterly get together with all colleagues.
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- A salary between € 3.165,00 and € 3.989,00 gross per month based on 40 hours per week.
- A pension scheme with the PME CAO.
- 27 vacation days.
- A travel allowance.
- Several opportunities to learn and develop yourself.
- An easily accessible building, both by car and public transport.
About Gaming Support
Gaming Support is a household name in the national and international casino industry. Our organization provides technical support to slot machines and peripherals within the well-known casinos in the Netherlands and also the casino industry within and outside Europe. In addition, Gaming Support itself develops products for the casino industry and supplies multimedia systems, accounting systems, gaming tables, casino chairs and casino Signs at home and abroad. Our head office is located in Rotterdam, but Gaming Support also has a branch in Las Vegas.
Then apply today!
More information about our company can be found on our website: www.gamingsupport.com