Are you looking for a job in a unique industry?
Do you want to know how to assembly Casino Signs? Then the position of Assembly Engineer will be your new job!
To support the Sign Production department, we are looking for an Assembly Engineer for 40 hours a week.
What do we ask of the assembly engineer Casino Signs:
- You have a MBO diploma in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- You have at least 1 year of experience as an Assembly Engineer or a similar job.
- Being able to read technical drawings.
- You are able to independently carry out all (usually) mechanical and electrical assembly activities such as wiring, soldering and assembling of the signs.
- You are accurate.
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team.
- You are inventive and creative and contribute ideas to support and improve the established policy.
- You like working with deadlines.
- You live in or close to the Rotterdam region.
- An integrity investigation is part of the application procedure.
What do we offer?
- A job in a unique working environment with sufficient challenges.
- A job where no day is the same.
- A company with an informal atmosphere and where te Board of Directors is directly approachable.
- A quarterly get together with all colleagues.
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- A good salary.
- A good pension scheme.
- 27 days of leave.
- Travel allowance.
- Several opportunities to learn and develop yourself.
- An easily accessible building, both by car and public transport.
About Gaming Support
Gaming Support is a household name in the national and international casino industry. Our organization provides technical support to slot machines and peripherals within the well-known casinos in the Netherlands and also the casino industry within and outside Europe. In addition, Gaming Support itself develops products for the casino industry and supplies multimedia systems, accounting systems, gaming tables, casino chairs and casino Signs at home and abroad. Our head office is located in Rotterdam, but Gaming Support also has a branch in Las Vegas.
Got excited? Then apply today!
More information about our Company can be found on our website www.gamingsupport.com.
For more information about the Application procedure, please contact Helma Kerklaan, Human Resources Manager, telephone number: 010-5241153 or send an email to: email@example.com