Does your passion lie in technology, and do you enjoy taking on complex technical challenges? Then the role of Front-End Developer is a perfect fit for you.
What do we expect from the Front-End Developer?
- You have completed a vocational, bachelor's, or master's degree in IT or have sufficient relevant experience.
- You are a curious professional who constantly wants to learn and develop yourself as a Front-End Developer.
- Experience with agile development methodologies such as Scrum.
- Bonus points: You have proficiency in React, TypeScript, and Material UI.
- You are always up-to-date with the latest technical developments and prefer to think in solutions rather than problems.
- You strive for the best for our members, yourself, and your colleagues.
- You are not afraid to ask questions or give feedback, and you naturally take responsibility within the team as if you were running your own business.
- You see working with various modern tools, frameworks, and techniques for online development as a challenge.
- Experience with more back-end oriented software is a plus.
- Your command of the Dutch language is excellent, and you have a good command of the English language.
What do we offer?
- A job in a unique work environment with plenty of challenges.
- A job where no day is the same.
- A company with an informal atmosphere.
- Quarterly drinks with all colleagues.
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- A salary between EUR 2,718.00 and EUR 3,116.00 gross per month based on 38 hours per week.
- A PME pension scheme.
- 27 days of annual leave.
- Travel allowance.
- Opportunities for personal development.
- An easily accessible office location, both by car and public transportation.
About Gaming Support
Gaming Support is a household name in the national and international casino industry. Our organization provides technical support to slot machines and peripherals within the well-known casinos - in the Netherlands and also the casino industry within and outside Europe.
In addition, Gaming Support itself develops products for the casino industry and supplies multimedia systems, accounting systems, gaming tables, casino chairs and casino Signs at home and abroad. Our head office is located in Rotterdam, but Gaming Support also has a branch office in Las Vegas.
Interested? Then apply today!
More information about our company can be found on our website www.gamingsupport.com.
For more information about the application procedure, please contact Helma Kerklaan, Human Resources Manager, telephone number: 010-5241153 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.