Are you technically inclined and enjoy going to a different company every day? Then the position of security systems technician might be right for you.
What will you be doing?
You will install, assemble, and maintain various systems such as camera systems, alarm systems, access control systems, narrowcasting systems, fire alarm systems, and network management.
You will prepare your work at the office in such a way that the systems can be plug and play connected at the customer's site.
You will process all data on forms and in systems.
You will interact with clients in a customer-friendly manner.
You will contribute to product development, so that the customer receives a customized product.
What do we require from the Security Systems Technician?
- You have completed MBO-4 Technician Engineering Electrical Engineering.
- You possess a valid VCA diploma.
- An MBV, TBV, or CCTV certificate is a plus.
- Knowledge of Camera Observation Systems (COS) is a plus.
- Proficiency in English language is a plus.
- You are socially and communicatively skilled.
- You are resourceful and creative.
- You show initiative.
- You aree accurate.
- You possess a driver's license.
- The position requires occasional physical exertion, such as pulling cables or working in tight spaces.
- Willingness to occasionally stay overnight in a hotel due to the location of the work (due to long travel distances or work abroad).
What do we offer?
- A job with sufficient challenges.
- A job where no two days are the same.
- A company with an informal atmosphere.
- A quarterly get-together with all colleagues.
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- A salary between EUR 2,580.00 and EUR 2,951.00 gross per month based on 40 hours per week.
- A good pension scheme with PMT.
- 25 vacation days.
- Travel allowance.
- Opportunities for personal development.
- A well-accessible office location, both by car and public transportation.
About Surveillance Support
Surveillance Support has been installing security systems at companies in the Netherlands and abroad for over 8 years. Craftsmanship, professionalism, and service orientation are our core values.
The best products, service, and skilled execution are the foundation of our business; for Surveillance Support, customer satisfaction is not an empty concept. We consider personal contact and excellent products as self-evident.
Interested? Then apply today!
More information about our company can be found on our website www.gamingsupport.com.
For more information about the application procedure, please contact Helma Kerklaan, Human Resources Manager, telephone number: 010-5241153 or send an email to: email@example.com.