Do you enjoy installing and removing gaming machines, gaming tables and signs at all Holland Casino locations? Then the position of Transport and Installation Employee may be something for you!
What will you be doing?
Together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for installing new, relocating existing, and removing old gaming machines, gaming tables, and signs.
What do we require from the Transport and Installation Employee?
- You have completed a vocational education at MBO level 2/3.
- You are physically strong.
- You have no issues with working irregular hours.
- You can work well under time pressure.
- You have a valid driver's license (a C/CE driver's license with code 95 is a plus).
- You are fluent in Dutch.
- A hig-work certificate and/or forklift certificate is a plus.
- You are residing in the Rotterdam region.
- An integrity investigation is part of the application process.
Wat bieden wij?
- A job in a unique work environment with plenty of challenges.
- A job where no day is the same.
- A company with an informal atmosphere.
- Quarterly drinks with all colleagues.
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- A salaris between EUR 2,718.00 and EUR 3,116.00 gross per month based on 38 hours per week.
- A PME pension scheme.
- 27 days of annual leave.
- Travel allowance.
- Opportunities for personal development.
- An easily accessible office location, both by car and public transportation.
About Gaming Support
Gaming Support is a household name in the national and international casino industry. Our organization provides technical support to slot machines and peripherals within the well-known casinos - in the Netherlands and also the casino industry within and outside Europe.
In addition, Gaming Support itself develops products for the casino industry and supplies multimedia systems, accounting systems, gaming tables, casino chairs and casino Signs at home and abroad. Our head office is located in Rotterdam, but Gaming Support also has a branch office in Las Vegas.
Interested? Then apply today!
More information about our company can be found on our website www.gamingsupport.com.
For more information about the application procedure, please contact Helma Kerklaan, Human Resources Manager, telephone number: 010-5241153 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.