Large 15 inch colour LCD with touchscreen.
Automated pay-in and pay-out of sports betting slips or other tickets, staff and customer accounts.
Optional banknote validators:
MEI SC Advance with a banknote cashbox for approx. 1,200 banknotes
JCM EBA 40 with a banknote cashbox for approx. 400 banknotes
JCM iPRO (without Recycler) with a banknote cashbox for approx. 600 or 1,000 banknotes.
JCM iVIZION with a banknote cashbox for approx. 600 or 1,000 banknotes
Optional banknote recyclers / dispensers:
- Merkur Dispenser 100, three banknote values each with a maximum recycling capacity of 34 banknotes and a banknote cashbox for approx. 400 banknotes.
- JCM iPRO-RC (with Recycler)two banknote values each with a maximum recycling capacity of 100 banknotes and a banknote cashbox for approx. 400 or 1,000 banknotes.
- Fast bulk reloading of the recycle boxes.
- Modern PC and database technology.
- High-quality industrial PC.
- Various setting options via the web interface; Calling up statistics, viewing log data, user accounts, resetting faults and E-mail notification of events.
- Four-fold banknote dispenser unit High-quality banknote dispenser for up four note values. The capacity for each dispenser cassette is approx. 500 notes.
- Coin acceptor with 2-way sorting system.
- Up to four coin hoppers; Universal hopper dispenser for up to four coin values.
- Card reader for identifying players, staff and technicians.
- Thermal printer for betting slips, receipts and statistics printouts.
- Barcode scanner for processing 1D-barcodes and QR-Codes.
- Security features against break-in.
- Cabinet made from 3 mm sheet steel.
- Single-wall front door with strong 6-point hook locking.
- Double locking system enables the „four-eye principle“.
- Locking via cylinder lock and closing lever.
- Software settings and money transactions possible from anywhere in the world with any Internet browser and internet access to the machine.
Dimensions: H 170 cm x W 47 cm x D 51 cm. Floor Plate: 70 cm x 75 cm.
Weight: 230 Kg.