The RB_Matrix_CTRL is a LED Panel matrix controller developed by JoyIT. It supports 3 rows of panels with, depending on the Raspberry's processor speed, each row a maximum of 4 panels.The RGB LED Matrix Controller is compatible with all Raspberry models from version 3. With its help you can control single LED panels ( e.g. Joy-iT 64x64 RGB-LED-Matrix ), whole video walls or display panels.
For this purpose the controller is able to control a "matrix wall" consisting of single LED modules, which can consist of 3 rows in any width.
The Raspberry Pi itself can also be supplied with power via the board. So only one power source is used in total, which simplifies the integration significantly.
- Logic level converter from 3.3 V to 5V for controlling of up to 3 LED matrix rows
- Aluminium heatsink with a 25x25mm sized fan
- Raspberry Pi 3A/B/A+/B+, 4B
- Input voltage 5 Volt
- Interfaces 3x Hub75 plugs
- Data Line E switchable with jumpers to Pin 4 or 8
- Dimensions 65 x 56 x 26 mm
- Weight 40 g
- Kit includes Controller, heatsink, fan, 2 spacers, 6 screws and nuts, 4 flat washers , 2 jumpers